We've reached the very midway point of the 2011-12 season, which is kind of refreshing given that the All-Star Break usually signifies the 60-percent mark of the year. As such, we'll be running midseason evaluation threads for each player on the team over the next several days. First up: Andray Blatche.
|2011 - Andray Blatche||17||28.5||4.3||11.3||38.0||0.1||0.4||28.6||1.6||2.3||69.2||1.9||5.2||7.1||1.2||1.8||1.1||0.7||2.4||10.3|
ADVANCED STATS (via Basketball-Reference | EXPLANATIONS)
- PER: 11.4
- Usage rate: 21.9%
- True Shooting Percentage: 41.8%
- Rebound percentage: 13.8%
- Turnover percentage: 12.5%
- Assist percentage: 7.3%
SHOOTING STATS (via HoopData)
- AT RIM: 57.9 percent on 57 attempts
- 3-9 FEET: 26.9 percent on 26 attempts
- 10-15 FEET: 22.7 percent on 22 attempts
- 16-23 feet: 33 percent on 80 attempts.
- Threes: 28.6 percent on seven attempts
PLUS/MINUS NUMBERS (via Basketball Value)
- ON COURT TEAM OFFENSIVE EFFICIENCY: 97.07 (485 minutes)
- OFF COURT TEAM OFFENSIVE EFFICIENCY: 97.49 (1,056 minutes)
- ON COURT TEAM DEFENSIVE EFFICIENCY: 106.2 (485 minutes)
- OFF COURT TEAM DEFENSIVE EFFICIENCY: 107.78 (1,056 minutes)
- ON-COURT PLUS/MINUS: -8.95 points/100 possessions
- OFF-COURT PLUS/MINUS: -10.29 points/100 possessions
- NET RATING: +1.34 points/100 possessions.