- Mike and others ponder the USA Today report (which appeared in yesterday's links) that a trade to the Washington Wizards and reunion with Kentucky teammate John Wall might be an ideal situation for DeMarcus Cousins. [Us | Washington Times | CSN Washington | Wiz of Awes | A Royal Pain]
- More pixels on Garrett Temple, who's bloodlines and passion for the game can't be questioned, even his talent has been discounted by six NBA franchises. [Washington Post | Washington Times]
- More pixels than we needed to see of Temple's feet, courtesy of Trevor Ariza. [Jocks and Stiletto Jill]
- More on Saturday's loss to the Bulls. [WashingtonWizards.com | Truth About It | Wizards Extreme | Postgame interviews (Wittman, Beal, Okafor, Temple) | Blog a Bull]
- Ted correctly observes that 55 points from the Wizards' guards keyed their win over the Magic, while getting only 29 points from the guards (with Jordan Crawford sidelined by an ankly injury) contributed mightily to the Bulls loss.
- Deron Snyder thinks Phil Jackson and the Nets are a fit, partly because of Phil's "counter-culture tendencies and bohemian leanings." Hippies... [Washington Times]
- Sunday's NBA scores roundup. [SB Nation]