A bunch of links about John Wall's injury and more.
- John Wall gave a very confusing injury update yesterday. Here are a bunch of questions I asked about it.
- Andrew Sharp ranks the most depressing quotes that came out of that update. [SB Nation]
- More Wall injury coverage. [AP | Washington Post | CSN Washington | Washington Examiner | Wiz of Awes | Ball Don't Lie | WashingtonWizards.com]
- In light of Wall's injury, the Wizards are looking for a veteran point guard, reports David Aldridge. My take: if the price is right, the players' contract is good and the player is not merely a stop-gap (i.e., if he can play off Wall in the future if Wall is healthy), it's worth doing. If not, just pass. [NBA.com]
- Speaking of injuries, Nene is still on a minutes limit. [CSN Washington]
- Jordan Crawford's game has suffered since he's been pressed into duty at point guard. [CSN Washington | Wizards Insider]
- How bad can things really get? [106.7 The Fan]
- Thomas slipped in a great piece on why the Wizards' bigs have issues rebounding. [SB Nation D.C.]
- Interesting to hear Randy Wittman talking about things that aren't the same day-to-day stuff he has to deal with all the time. [WashingtonWizards.com]
- A good reminder that the Wizards do a lot of things off the court that we don't know about. [WashingtonWizards.com | DC Sports Bog]
- Paul Flannery's piece on Jeremy Lin is fantastic.
- Maybe Wall should hold his follow through like Kendrick Perkins.