Mark J. Rebilas-US PRESSWIRE
DON'T EXHALE UNTIL YOU'RE TOLD!!
I'm D.C.'s reckoning links:
- It's the day of reckoning for John Wall, who's set to have his injured left knee re-examined today in New York. [The Washington Post | CBS Sports]
- He and Jordan Crawford are playing well together, but Bradley Beal would still like to have Wall back. [Washington Times | Washington Examiner]
- The Wizards play the Lakers at the Phone Booth tonight. The Lakers have had a rough start to their season, and Kobe Bryant said yesterday that he wishes the Washington Generals were on L.A.'s schedule. As Mike Wise notes, Bryant just might come close to getting his wish tonight against the Wiz. [Washington Post]
- On the other hand, with the Lakers in such shambles, this game might actually be winnable for the Wiz. [CSN Washington | Truth About It | LA Times]
- A call to 'Free Kevin Seraphin.' [Blog So Hard Sports]
- Check out Mike and Thomas in the latest episode of Press Row.
- Jordan took a look at Nene's battles with Omer Asik in the post Wednesday night. [Us]
- Wow, everyone is slobbering all over Andray Blatche, who is admittedly playing great for the Nets. Everyone seems to have forgotten that Blatche had a couple decent seasons with the Wizards before receiving a contract extension in 2010. Then what happened? At least he's not playing for a new contract again, right? Oh... [NetsDaily | ESPN Insider | Wall Street Journal | SNY Nets]
- Medley of the Forgotten, indeed. How many remember Gar Heard used to coach this team? [Wizards Extreme]
- Zaza Pachulia prefers a $5,000 fine for flopping to a broken jaw from an errant Seraphin elbow. Can't say I blame him. [SB Nation Atlanta]
- The Grizzlies have hired John Hollinger, and the good get better. [ESPN | Yahoo! Sports | The Point Forward | Commercial Appeal]