Today's links are late because work has been killing me today. Also: no hangout tonight, but we hope to do one over the weekend.
- Really interesting piece by Ian Thomsen of Sports Illustrated that applies directly to John Wall's situation. The topic explored: should teams have the right to have full control over how their players train in the offseason? As a corollary to that: do players train too hard during the offseason? This certainly raises a lot of issues. [Sports Illustrated]
- Speaking of Wall, as ESPN reported, he's seeing the doctor on Friday to get an update on his situation. [ESPN | Washington Post]
- Recaps of last night's loss. [WashingtonWizards.com (recap, interviews) | Washington Times | Washington Post | CSN Washington | Truth About It | Wiz of Awes | District Sports Page | The Dream Shake | Houston Chronicle (blog, recap) | Space City Scoop]
- James Harden was asked about all those rumors suggesting the Wizards turned down a chance to trade for him. [Wizards Insider]
- Bradley Beal has started to pick up his play recently. [CSN Washington]
- This week's episode of Wizards Magazine.
- Why don't players shoot free throws underhanded? That's the subject of today's SB Nation longform.
- Jrue Holiday is hurt, which means ... wait for it ... wait for it ... NICK YOUNG AT POINT GUARD. [Liberty Ballers]