UPDATE: If you missed the show live, watch the replay above.
Since our first attempt at this was a success, we're going to be doing yet another video Google hangout tonight to discuss the beginning of the Washington Wizards' season. Join Amin, Thomas, Jeff and I at 7 p.m. tonight as we run through a number of important TALKING POINTS about the first three games, including:
- Should we be encouraged that the Wizards have kept games close despite being shorthanded, or should we be discouraged by the winless start?
- What should we make of Emeka Okafor and Trevor Ariza playing so poorly? (See this post for more).
- Can guys like Kevin Seraphin, Chris Singleton and Jan Vesely keep up their strong early-season play?
- Is it time for a lineup change?
- What can we make of Bradley Beal's early-season struggles?
- Would we purchase a replica 1978 championship ring if it was on sale?