John Rieger-US PRESSWIRE
The Wizards are 0-2. Too early to declare the third game a "must-win?" Martell Webster doesn't think so. That and more of your links.
- Martell Webster says Wednesday's game in Boston is a "must-win." Does this mean that Wittman is in evaluation mode if the Wizards lose? [Washington Post]
- Needless to say, Trevor Ariza's start with the Wizards hasn't been what anyone envisioned. [CSN Washington | Washington Post | Washington Examiner]
- Saturday, Randy Wittman suggested there might be some lineup changes. Monday, he backed off a bit, saying it was too soon to switch people's roles around. [CSN Washington | Washington Times]
- Jordan Crawford thinks he'll play against the Boston Celtics on Wednesday. Wittman isn't so sure. [CSN Washington | Washington Post]
- More practice stuff. [WashingtonWizards.com]
- Hey, so Justin Bieber was at Verizon Center yesterday. [Above link has photos | CSN Washington | Us | Truth About It | SB Nation D.C.]
- I get that rookies have to be hazed a bit, but Ariza making Beal untie, then re-tie his shoes seems a bit excessive. [DC Sports Bog]
- There's at least one name on Kevin Broom's list here that should make you feel a bit better about Beal's slow start. [Broom On The Warpath]
- Jason Terry slept in John Wall's shorts before Saturday's game. Jason Terry is weird. [ESPN Boston]
- As noted yesterday, we've entered into a partnership with Monumental Sports. Here's more on what that means, and here's the first episode of "Press Box."
- Is Charles Barkley leaving TNT soon? [Sports Illustrated]
- Paul Flannery on the Knicks' fast start and more. [SB Nation]
- Interesting thoughts on the two-playmaker backcourt in Cleveland with Kyrie Irving and Dion Waiters. Waiters certainly balled out last night. [True Hoop]
- J.J. Barea and Donald Sloan are the first to be warned for flopping. [SB Nation]
- An important resource for today.
- You have to see Nick Young's shot from last night.