John Feinstein's idea to have Gary Williams as the next Wizards coach leads off today's links.
- John Feinstein suggests that Gary Williams should be the next Wizards' coach, which would be the dumbest idea I've ever heard if Thom Loverro hadn't come up with the same one 10 months ago. Sam Chamberlain at SB Nation D.C. debunked this thing, and there's a whole lot more he could have written that he didn't. Glad Feinstein got attention and created a pointless news cycle, though. [Washington Post]
- In case you missed these, here's the link to the latest edition of "Press Box," and here's the link to last night's Google hangout.
- A lot of local reporters wrote what I wasn't able to write last night: it seems like Randy Wittman has allowed his players more input into decision-making this week than he has in the past. [Washington Examiner | CSN Washington | Washington Post]
- More from Wednesday's win. [Washington Times | Washington Post | DC Sports Bog]
- Video of John Wall warming up with Sam Cassell before Wednesday's game. As I noted in that game thread, his shot looked pretty good. [Truth About It]
- The Wizards' defense has remained constant this year even with all these defeats. [CSN Washington]
- Typical Ted Leonsis-isms in his latest blog post. [Ted's Take]
- Jordan Crawford gives Wizards fans some love. [DC Sports Bog]
- Bradley Beal on the aftermath of getting that first win. [WashingtonWizards.com]
- Good for John Calipari for putting Colin Cowherd in his place. [DC Sports Bog]
- David Stern is mad at Gregg Popovich for resting his four best players in a nationally-televised game against the Heat last night. [SB Nation]
- Sharp had a good take on Popovich vs. Stern. [SB Nation]
- Dominic McGuire will be released by the Raptors. [USA Today]
- A couple good previews for tonight's Knicks game. [Posting and Toasting | WashingtonWizards.com]