Tom Szczerbowski-US PRESSWIRE
Today's links, featuring the Wizards' inability to generate free-throw attempts.
- The Wizards are barely ever getting to the free-throw line, and that's a huge problem. [Wizards Insider]
- In case you missed it, it seems Nene is still a few weeks away.
- Post-practice interviews from yesterday: [Randy Wittman | Kevin Seraphin | Trevor Ariza]
- If you're into moral victories and silver linings ... why the Wizards aren't as bad as their record. [CSN Washington]
- That link is for the optimists. This link is for the pessimists. [DC Sports Bog]
- A couple links on Emeka Okafor as he returns to face his former team. [Washington Post | Washington Examiner]
- The Wizards play the Bobcats tonight, and while they're still one of the league's worst teams, at least they seem to be getting somewhere. Here's an interesting piece on their decent (for their standards, at least) start. [Rufus on Fire]
- Full game previews for tonight. [Rufus on Fire | WashingtonWizards.com]
- The Wizards need to play better late in games, as Wittman discusses. [Washington Times | CSN Washington]
- For the Wizards to fare better late in games, it'd help if they found someone to play through. [CSN Washington]
- Antawn Jamison invokes a Gilbert Arenas reference to put all the Lakers' drama into perspective. [SB Nation]
- Speaking of the Lakers, my piece on some adjustments Mike D'Antoni will have to make with that roster. [SB Nation]
- Photos from the Wizards' Hoops For Troops event yesterday. [WashingtonWizards.com]