David Richard-US PRESSWIRE
A bunch of links to get you ready for tonight's season opener.
The season starts tonight! Get excited! Today's links:
- As a reminder, we have complete coverage of tonight's Cavaliers-Wizards opener in this StoryStream. Coming soon: predictions from around the web and a live Google Hangout with Conrad Kaczmarek of Fear the Sword at 2 p.m. Among the news items already: Trevor Ariza and Bradley Beal will start, and Nene and Kevin Seraphin will not play.
- More previews of tonight's games and the team. [Wizards.com | Washington Examiner | Washington Post | Fear the Sword | 106.7 The Fan]
- Michael Lee's season preview feature on Bradley Beal and his connection to his family is well worth your time. [Washington Post]
- Beal seems to be hungry a lot. [DC Sports Bog]
- Even more Bradley Beal coverage. [CSN Washington | DIME | Washington Times (piece 1, piece 2) |
- Is there reason to believe in Randy Wittman? Mike Wise thinks so. [Washington Post]
- Dion Waiters is starting for the Cavaliers, so we'll see a showdown between the No. 3 and No. 4 picks in the draft. [Ohio.com | Morning Journal]
- How optimistic are you about this team's future? Truth About It's writers answered that question.
- Chris Webber is pretty happy with the Wizards' direction. [Washington Examiner]
- Trevor Booker is going to make a jump this year. [Truth About It]
- Shaun Livingston was cut by the Rockets yesterday. Should the Wizards go get him? [Truth About It]
- The Wizards rank pretty low on most power rankings lists. [SB Nation]
- The most depressing Wizards column ever. [Washington Examiner]
- We talked a lot about the rumored James Harden non-trade here. [Us]
- I didn't rank the Wizards very highly in this year's NBA Watchability Scale. [SB Nation]