Tom Szczerbowski-US PRESSWIRE
In today's Washington Wizards links, the team waives some training camp fodder, Bradley Beal isn't happy with his last preseason game, and the Thunder trade James Harden. Ho-hum.
Everyone seek shelter links:
- Bradley Beal was not thrilled with himself following a scoreless, 0-for-6 effort against the Spurs. [Wizards Insider]
The Wizards began trimming their roster down yesterday, waiving forward Shavlik Randolph and guard Steven Gray. That leaves 17 players on a roster that can only hold 15 during the regular season. Who do you guys think are the next two to go? [SB Nation D.C. | Washington Post | Washington Times]
- What are the Wizards' best- and worst-case scenarios this season? [The Point Forward]
- Parity is rampant throughout the NFL and MLB. Not so much in the NBA, where Mike Wise sees only three teams with a realistic shot at hoisting the Larry O'Brien Trophy at season's end. [Washington Post]
- One of those teams made things a bit harder on itself yesterday, when the Thunder pulled a stunner and traded James Harden to the Rockets. [SB Nation Storystream | The Oklahoman | Yahoo! Sports | SI | ESPN | The Point Forward]
- So...was it a good move? [ESPN | The Point Forward]
- And why did the Thunder do it? [Yahoo! Sports | ESPN]
- Nets owner Mikhail Prokhorov has now decided to fully embody the cliche of business tycoon-turned-politician. [NY Post]
- Stay safe everyone.