On Thursday, Reebok will unveil the new John Wall Season 3 Zig Escape shoe, the latest in his signature line. The event will take place at 4 p.m. at the Prince George's Plaza Foot Locker in Hyattsville, Maryland. As part of the push for the new shoe, Reebok sent over a number of photos, information and more about the shoe and the new commercial, which will begin airing on November 15. (Here's a teaser).
Some details about the shoe, according to Reebok:
- Performance synthetic upper ensures comfort, support and durability
- Low-profile ZigNano sole provides a responsive ride for your game
- DMX Shear vertical and horizontal paneling system helps decrease overall impact stress by moving with the heel to absorb and smooth braking
- Forefoot flex grooves for optimal flexibility through footstrike and push-off
- Mid-cut design for ankle stability, new John Wall logo on tongue
- TPU heel clip for rearfoot support and stability
- Removable sockliner adds cushioning and accommodates orthotics, Herringbone rubber outsole for traction and handling
Now, enjoy the photos.