UPDATE: If you can't watch the livestream now, it's reairing at 10 pm tonight on NBATV.
I'm back in the saddle and on my way to Richmond to continue to cover the Wizards' training camp for you guys. Kyle filled in with some coverage over the weekend, and the two Mikes were also there to give us the inside scoop. Here's a rundown of their coverage:
- Wizards Insider: Crittenton out at least two weeks
- Outlet: Wizards Injury Updates
- Truth About It: The Competitive Nature of Javaris Crittenton's Injury
- Wizards Insider: Day 5: Flip Introduces 'Football Saturday'
- Outlet: Wizards Play Football, Go Big
- Washington Post: Saunders is Selling Defense, and Wizards are Buying In
- Wizards Insider: Communication is the Key on D
- Washington Times: Wizards' Saunders Takes a Different Route
- Wizards Insider: Day 6: The Pollins & Youngs Comedy Act
- Outlet: Day 6
- Truth About It: Andray Blatche Continues Down the Development Path
You can also follow all of us on Twitter (@MrMichaelLee, @sptswrtrjones, @BulletsForever, @Truth_About_It).
Today, however, is a special day because NBA.com is streaming live from Wizards practice at 10:30 a.m. today. If you have the ability, just go to NBA.com and watch it right there on your computer. It's supposed to re-air later today as well, both on NBA.com and on NBATV (not sure what time though).
This is an open thread, so go nuts.