This was added late to the preseason stats column:
Player +/- Minutes
Some notes (while repeating the caveat that it is very early for +/-):
- Yes, Oberto is +19, but also of note is that he is +40 as a starter and - 21 coming off the bench. Perhaps his defense and passing brings a spark in combination with the starters that is wasted with the other reserves?
- Blatche was on the floor for the worst stretch of the Toronto game, the worst stretch of the Detroit game, and enough of the Atlanta game to hurt. He posted positives in the Memphis and Cleveland games.
- Several players would be in positive category if it weren't for the Atlanta game. Foye, Stevenson, Butler, and Haywood are all dragged down by their part in that.
- I didn't expect to see McGee third on this list, did you?
- Is Miller lucky to have missed the Atlanta game, or was the game such a wreck in part because of his absence?