There was a flurry of activity this weekend, particularly with many of the restricted free agents. Most free agents are now off the market.
I realize we didn't have a space here for anyone to comment on the moves by other teams, so that's what this post will do. I'll constantly be updating this as players sign with new teams.
Below the jump is a list of the free agent signings and key trades.
Big ones (above the mid-level):
- Andris Biedrins: 6 years, 63 million with Golden State.
- Monta Ellis: 6 years, 67 million with Golden State.
Corey Maggette: 5 years, 50 million with Golden State
- Marcus Camby: Traded to the LA Clippers for a second-round draft pick
- Baron Davis: 5 years, 65 million with the LA Clippers
- Andrew Bogut: 5 years, 60 million guaranteed, with incentives for more with Milwaukee
- Chris Paul: 3 years for the max, with a option for a fourth year with New Orleans.
- Elton Brand: 5 years, 82 million with Philadelphia.
- Jose Calderon: 5 years, 45 million with Toronto
Deron Williams: 3 years at the max with an option for a fourth year with Utah
- Daniel Gibson: 5 years, 21 million with Cleveland
DeSagana Diop: 5 years, 32 million with Dallas.
- Sasha Vujacic: 3 years, 15 million with the Lakers.
- James Jones: 5 years, 23 million with Miami (team option the final three years)
- Ryan Gomes: Re-signs with Minnesota, terms not disclosed.
Chris Duhon. 2 years, 11 million with New York.
- James Posey: 4 years, 25 million with New Orleans
- Mickael Pietrus: 5 years, 22 million with Orlando
- Beno Udrih: 5 years, 32 million with Sacramento
Key deals below the mid-level
- Maurice Evans: 3 years, 7.5 million with Atlanta
- Tony Allen: 2 years, 5 million with Boston
- Eddie House: 2 years, just under 6 million with Boston
- Kelenna Azubuike: 3 years, 9 million with Golden State
- Ronny Turiaf: 4 years, 17 million with Golden State
- Marcus Williams: Traded to Golden State for a protected first-round pick
- Brent Barry: 2 years, 3.9 million with Houston
- Marc Gasol: 3 years, 10 million with Memphis
- Tyronn Lue: 2 years, 3.9 million with Milwaukee
Sebastian Telfair: 3 years, 7.5 million with Minnesota
Craig Smith: 2 years, 4.8 million with Minnesota
Eduardo Najera: 4 years, 12 million with New Jersey
Jarvis Hayes: 2 years, 4 million with New Jersey
Keyon Dooling: 3 years, 10 million with New Jersey (s&t)
Matt Barnes: 1 year, 1.2 million with Phoenix
Kurt Thomas: 2 years, 8 million
- C.J. Miles: 4 years, 15 million with Utah
Key FAs still available
- Josh Smith (restricted)
- Emeka Okafor (restricted)
- Luol Deng (restricted)
- Ben Gordon (restricted)
- Louis Williams (restricted)
- Nenad Kristic (restricted)
- J.R. Smith (restricted)
- Delonte West (restricted)
- Kwame Brown
- Jannero Pargo
- Ricky Davis
- Shaun Livingston
- Carl Landry (restricted)
- Michael Finley
- Devin Brown
- Carlos Arroyo
- Gordan Giriciek
- Jason Williams
- Kareem Rush
- Fred Jones
- Kirk Snyder
- Walter Hermann
- Juan Dixon
- Quinton Ross
- Juwan Howard
- Francisco Elson
- Damon Stoudamire