Free agency starts tomorrow, and with it comes the chance that some current Wizards might find new homes this off-season. Today, we give you the chance to weigh in on whether or not you think our free agents will stay in D.C. or be with a new team next season. In our second installment, we'll be taking a look at Roger Mason.
Why he'd stay:
- Roger is from the D.C. area, so a
- Last season, Roger gave an inexperience and streaky bench a steady contributor that could come in and produce.
- Without question, Roger has enjoyed the most success in his NBA career while in Washington. Why mess with success?
Why he'd go:
- With Nick Young slotted as the shooting guard of the future for the Wizards, and DeShawn Stevenson slotted as the shooting guard of the present, it doesn't leave a lot of room for someone who doesn't fill either spot.
- Gilbert and Antawn's salaries will take up most of the available cap space, so Roger will probably be able to get a better contract somewhere else.
So do you think we'll see Roger back next season? With 0 being "I've already sold my Roger Mason bobblehead on eBay" and 100 being "I just ordered a new, authentic Roger Mason #8 jersey" rank how confident you are that The Potomac Rainmaker will be back next season.
How confident do you feel that Roger Mason will be a Wizard next season?
0-9% (22 votes)
10-19% (21 votes)
20-29% (25 votes)
30-39% (13 votes)
40-49% (4 votes)
50-59% (14 votes)
60-69% (6 votes)
70-79% (6 votes)
80-89% (3 votes)
90-99% (0 votes)
100% (2 votes)
116 total votes