It's Antonio Daniels Appreciation Weekend, so here's Antonio Pierce and Phillip Daniels, which works out great because the Redskins play the Giants this weekend. After the jump I'll have my picks for this week and since it's ADAW, that means there will be 6 gridiron links to get things going.
- Let's start off with some news for you Redskin fans. Giants WR Plaxico Burress will be a game-time decision for today's game. No word on Elisha Manning.
- The Star-Telegram lists 5 ways to stop Devin Hester. Oddly enough, none of the ways included actually trying to actually tackle him.
- Donovan McNabb responds to critics over his recent comments on HBO.
- Speaking of the Eagles, if you watch them today and you think they look kind of funny, don't adjust your T.V. Oh yeah, and the Skins will be sportin' throwbacks as well.
- FreeDarko on...Vince Young?
- Yes, at least one still exist believe it or not.
Ravens over Cardinals
Ed Reed and company should be able to keep the Cardinals offense in check. I think Boldin could have a surprisingly good day against this vaunted defense, but it won't be enough.
Chargers over Packers
I'm still not sold that the Packers are the real deal yet, and I'm not sold that the Chargers are doomed either.
Eagles over Lions
If McNabb (who I'm starting this week for my fantasy team) is outperformed by Kitna (who I have on the bench), I might not post for a while. Well, not really, but I'll be tiffed. Majorly tiffed.
Steelers over 49ers
I really don't see anyway the 49ers can win this game, they're not good enough to play with Pittsburgh (yet) but they're not big enough underdogs to come up with a spirited effort to pull off the W.
Raiders over Browns
The Raiders are 0-2 but if a few plays go the other way Oakland could very well be 2-0. The Browns are 1-1 and were about 80 plays (including this one) from being 2-0. I'll take the Raiders.