You got a little sampling in the game thread, now here's your complete and official No Your Links.
- The Antawn Jamison photo project is coming along nicely. Even though there's only 2 members (really guys, they won't bite you) there's still 53 photos in the pool as of right now. If you want to check out the progress, you can see a slideshow (sans the music and cool effects that will be in the finished product) of the photos here. Of the photos added, I have to say that this one is my favorite so far:
If Antawn Jamison ever ends up on To Catch A Predator, this will be the photo you see.
- Throughout the week, NBA.com has been doing Top 10 lists compiling the best highlights of the calendar year. Wizards of past and present were involved in the 4 best bloopers of the year. Insert your "The Wizards are a joke of a franchise" bits here.
- Just in case you forgot, Antonio Daniels is indeed one of the good guys in sports.
- Eddie Jordan's 200th win over the Bobcats on Wednesday puts him within 1132 of Lenny Wilkens. Keep pushing Eddie!
- What's the difference between a team that's .500 and a team that's 5 games under .500? About 3,300 fans.
- How would you feel about the Wizards chances against the former Wizards All-Star Team? Would you feel better about their chances if you knew that Rip Hamilton's car had been taped up by a former Bullet?
- DC Pro Sports Report has gives well deserved props to Roger Mason for his play as of late.