Do you still need reasons for why Nick Young should be in the Slam Dunk Contest? How about 14:
- When's the last time that a Wizard/Bullet was in the SDC? Unless I'm missing someone, I believe the answer is never.
- Young is the best dunker in the '07 draft class by far. The NBA has to have someone representing the great '07 draft class right?
- How many other people can do this?
- Do you really want to leave someone whose game has been compared to MJ and Kobe put of the contest?
He's an excellent dancer and he can get gangsta on you.
- The outside chance we might see him attempt a dunk wearing this:
- Has any other player gotten this much hype to play in the SDC?
- Like any other great dunker, Nick has to have a prop to jump over in mind. My guess: Tommy Trojan.
- If Bethlehem Shoals thinks he deserves a spot, he deserves a spot.
- Unlike last year's winner, Nick Young actually listens to his coach.
- Contrary to popular belief, Darius Miles' reaction to this dunk was edited, he was actually reacting to this.
- If Nick Young can impress Gilbert Arenas, he has to be pretty good.
- Does anyone else have a dunk campaign T-Shirt? Check that, does anyone else have two dunk campaign t-shirts?
- Dwight Howard can slap a sticker on the top of the backboard. Nick Young can slap a sticker on the top of Dwight Howard.