- The big news of the day comes via the Wizards Official Blog, Gilbert did not travel with the team down to Charlotte so he'll be out again tonight. Obviously, this is because of knee and not because he's pulling some Stephon Marbury level hijinks. Brendan "I Am Legend" Haywood will be a game-time decision.
- Andray Fever has caught on: Dan Shanoff had him as one of his NBA Studs last night, The Basketball Jones has started calling him Chimichanga, TruthAboutIt wants to know if he should pick him for his fantasy team (yes), and Mister Irrelevant wants to see him get more minutes. Here's what Andray said after the game:"I'm getting me a blog. Y'all stay tuned. Coming to a town near y'all, I'm getting my blog. It's going to be: 'When keeping it real goes wrong.'"No word on if he got the title from this. Oh, and in case you didn't hear Andray is also starting a rap group with Oleksiy Pecherov and Dominic McGuire.
- Don't watch Gil, Watch Gil TV.
- I'm not pop-culture savvy enough to get the joke here by DC Optimist, but I'm sure 99.9% of you do and would love to explain it to me so I can laugh along.
Golden State of Mind is still upset about last year.
- Would it be wrong to start another dunk campaign with this guy?
- One of the cool things about Pistons Nation Blog is from time to time they'll have a segment with links about former players. So just to give you a little update, Kwame Brown is injured and Chris Webber is still unemployed.